Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer outfits sure to please.

I love fashion blogs, my newest online obsession. So I thought I'd share some of their summer looks that I think we should all try out. Summer is the time to dress pretty and not be cold. So I think we should all embrace it and wear some cute outfits.
Though I don't wear pants, those who do should get a white pair. And wear a bright summery top with them. But please say no to this necklace because it's horrible.
When I saw this I about died. I mean how cute can this be? TOO CUTE. But this outfit is perfect to a summer night out dinner or a summer wedding. It's perrrfect.
I like this because it is for a casual summer day. And it is an outfit that can be used for almost all occasions. I love pairing the jean jacket, and the long length in the back is a cool touch. This is suuppa great.
This is a more formal girly outfit. But it could be great for church, a date, honestly I would wear it wherever. But not only is it adorable and girly, it is very mature and grown up. Which means this skirt could be an investment piece in your wardrobe and that's always a good thing.
Okay I even like this mucho. And this is when light wash jeans are acceptable, especially if they are boyfriend jeans. But pairing them with that blouse is genius, this jean and blouse thing is also very in right now and everyone who wears jeans should make it happen. And even though I don't find heels practical this can be cute for the right occasion.
For shorts I think cut offs that don't show your butt are okay. And when paired with the striped shirt I love. Though I don't get shorts and really we should look at ourselves in shorts before we decide to wear them, this look is a good one.
For a more dressed up short look I like this. The blazer makes the outfit and I also think blazers are great to invest in. She just looks awesome and if you have jean shorts make this happen!
This is a good look, somewhat laid back somewhat professional. It's an easy look to put together too. The shoes are also just adorable, with the ankle clasp. Ah now we all need to go shopping and put together some great summer outfits!
Last but not least, I like this. As long as this is worn any day but the 4th of July. But the skirt is great with the blouse. It's too good. I want to be wearing this now. And you should too. 

I hope some of these things inspired you. Maybe not apparently my style isn't everyone's style. Who knew?
Well in honor of this Katy Perry filled week, at least to me this week is about Katy Perry. I thought I'd leave some of my new favorites and some old.


Katy Perry- Part of Me (very empowering)
 
Katy Perry- Wide Awake ( A lesson we all as women have to learn at some point, there will always be that jerk guy)

Katy Perry- The one that got away (It mentions the Johnny Cash, what's not to love?)

Katy Perry- Thinking of you (saddd)

No comments:

Post a Comment