Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love, heartbreak and the whole crazy thing.

I have this thought, well to be honest I'm sure I have more thoughts about things than I really should have. But either way I like to write them down, so I do. As a girl I'm quite sappy and love to have sappy reminders to remember a certain time in my life. Whether that reminder is a song or an acutal tangable momentum, I love it all. I have more keep sake boxes than I can count, and all songs bring me back to a certain memory. I honestly think that's the way we should listen to music. However you listen to music is your own thing. But I do feel strongly that whenever we put our hearts out there for a boy, girl or whatever you please we should have a song to remind us of how we felt with them, about them, and how the struggles and joy made us feel. For me personally I make all of those songs a Taylor Swift song. Whenever I go through something (when I like a boy), I give him a Taylor Swift song. That song is forever his and no one elses. And no none of the boys I've ever cared about know about this or know their song. But if they ever asked I would just let them know. On a side note: I guess I'm just like that I want to be straight up with everyone, especially a guy I like. It's so difficult for me not to tell him what's up, it doesn't matter if he cares or not, I just like to have it all out on the table. But this post has two purposes, for you to hear the songs and wonder who they are about, and for you to hopefully do this for yourself. It's kind of like therapy during a though time. Whatever you felt for them you can remember while listening to the song, but like all things songs end. So when it ends we can be thankful for the time we had to let it out, and move on to something else. I personally only have four songs. Of course I've liked more than four boys in my life, but only four really impacted me. Whether that was painful, joyful or a lesson learned, these boys deserve songs. So this is for the four of you.

These songs are in order of how they first appeared into my life. And I'll describe a bit, maybe when you listen you'll just know who I'm trying to convey.

Taylor Swift- Tim McGraw
This song came out right when the end of this boy happened. It was everything I needed. I've found it even describes the relationship quite well. He's the one that has hurt me the most. But I guess that's the way it's supposed to be right? The first cut hurts the deepest. Well it did for me, and probably you too. He's a wonderful person and doesn't know it, and my best thoughts are sent to him all of the time.
Taylor Swift- Stay Beautiful
This boy I really wish the best for. Not that I don't wish the best for the others, because I really truly do. But this one is finding his way slowly but surely. I think he may have found the right girl, and I really hope that's true. Because he deserves the best after all these years.
Taylor Swift- Breathe
Though this may be the saddest of all the songs. It was no where near the biggest heartbreak I've ever encountered. But the end of this boy happened too late at night to recall the time. I really thought we had something, it was slowly beginning and I thought I was wrong about the Tim McGraw boy. But turns out it wasn't anything I ever really wanted. He wasn't always the kindest, but now he is. And I couldn't be more extatic about that. Becuase he truly is great.
Taylor Swift- Untouchable
I didn't know what song to choose for this boy. The others have been set in stone for a long time. But this one is different and I can't tell you why. But this has been the final conclusion for this song. It's a good fit. This boy is a wonderful person. Has my heart been broken? I'm not sure. This one has left me wondering for too long. But either way this is really just my plea of a song. If I had to say one thing to him, I'm pretty sure this would be it.
I really do hope you do this at some point when you have free time, like now? Because for the rest of my life I'll have this spot for them. They have taught me so much. They brought me smiles, tears, and confusion. I wouldn't trade these experiences for the world. Each one of these boys has made me who I am today. I hope you can look on your past experiences and see that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment