Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And it's all, and it's all neutral.

Today is your day, and in some ways it always will be. Photos of you have become haunting. But the memory will always be comforting. Most days I feel as if you aren't alive, or that you are some memory that I have made up. To me you aren't real. And when I see you it's like running into a ghost. You're the one thing  I haven't figured out and probably never will. Are you alive? It's hard to convince myself you are somewhere in the world breathing, living, thinking. There was a time when I always knew you were right down the street, about 2000 steps away. Today I don't know, you could be here you could be there. What I do know is that when this time of year comes around there is an emptiness inside me. Kind of like when you go on a roller-coaster and your stomach drops. But this is a continual two week stomach drop. But to be honest it lasts longer, I'm not sure it ever goes away. Times like these make it hard to breath, the memory of you is almost suffocating. You are the hardest thing I've ever encountered. The worst nightmare I've ever had. The most surreal dream I've ever dreamt. The saddest reality I've ever woken up to. The biggest smile I've ever shown. The hardest I've ever cried. You are both the wittiest person I've ever met and the most thoughtful. You are all extremes tied together. The craziest, the most peaceful. The kindest, the harshest. You remember everything, but forget even more. You see me for who I am, no questions asked. No judgements held. I was reading a book the other day and I could have sworn it was our story. But then again I'm not sure we really had a story in the first place. With all of this I solely thank you. I thank you for everything you've taught me, everything you've shown me, and everything you always understood. I thank you for the comfort that you've brought into my life. I hope you're in a good place now, and that your safe. I hope you are recovering and living a brighter life. And no matter what happens today has always been your day.
Cartel- Honesty
(You'd remember)

In other news the new Taylor Swift single! Who predicted it! 
Taylor Swift- We are Never Ever Getting back Together


No comments:

Post a Comment