Thursday, November 21, 2013

Positive Words Only.

Why am I so negative? Why am I complaining? Why do I whine? Why is it always about me?
I'm sure we realize that these questions should be asked to ourselves regularly. We know we need to keep ourselves in check. But do we? Or do we just brush it off our shoulders and think it is no big deal because it was simply a sentence. But was it really just a sentence? We know our words carry so much weight, and yet we still don't care. What if I went around during my days and only let positive things escape from my mouth. What if I kept the negative quiet inside, till it eventually faded. What if I prayed instead of whined in my mind. What if I stepped outside of my little box and payed more attention to those around me. What if I could become a caring person? What if I could be the lover? What if I could try and go above in beyond? What if I left only positive words in the minds of those whom I come in contact with. What if I left the world a better place than I found it. So we know what we need to do, we just actually have to try. How profound. What if I actually smiled more? What if I was more thankful and vocal about it? What if I complimented others more? What if I was kind? Loving? And I listened? What if I let go of my cares and opinions and respected all things around me. Whether it's your style of life, your choice, your habits, or just simply you. What if I stood up for those who are being put down. What if I kept my thoughts that aren't positive in my head. What if I realized I am so small and my thoughts are insignificant. Then maybe I'll stop being all about me and start to think about others. What if I wasn't grouchy? What if I cared about my actions? Let's love, let's smile, and most of all when we want to say something that has no positive meaning or purpose we just shut up and shut it off. There's no excuse to be a grouch, there's no reason to be rude, so let's stop. Smile, breathe in and out, and go out into the world and clean up the nasty negative complaints. And I get it nothing goes right, everything is difficult and draining. But I don't care we have bigger fish to fry then care about ourselves, let's go give ourselves to a purpose to those around us it doesn't matter who. Let's let ourselves go, and just be peacefully.

With all of my love to you.

One of my favorite songs growing up...She's Gonna Make it, He Never Will by Garth Brooks
(Well I couldn't find it on youtube, so go look it up elsewhere. Love everything about it)

For all of the alternative listeners..
Johnnyswim- Heart Beats ( I actually love love)

The Head and the Heart- Another Story
(Also this, yes)

Shakira- La Tortura
(No matter how many times I'll deny it, I'm still in love with the language, but don't let the others know)

It's a great thing you cannot understand the lyrics

Mumm-ra- She's Got You High
(Because this will always be good)

One Republic- If I Lose Myself
( I can go mainstream with the best of them, they will always rock)

Band of Horses- The Funeral
(If you ever ask what my favorite song in the world is, it will always be this, ALWAYS)
I mean let's be real, this song gets my soul, the lyrics like understand me, well not really, this is actually a depressing song, like really depressing, incorrect use of commas I couldn't care less.

Taylor Swift-Come Back Be Here
(The red deluxe album is seriously underrated this is pure gold)

Taylor Swift- Girl At Home
(I'm not kidding so underrated, I love love love)


Jennifer Lopez- On the Dance Floor
(Because how can you not dance to this, let yourself go come on...)

The Postal Service- Such Great Heights
(Well hello beloved freshman year of high school)

M. Ward- Chinese Tradition
(Just found this moments ago, and yes please)

Darius Rucker- Radio
(My one plea, everyone must try out country music till they find one song they cannot get enough of, if I try your stuff you must try mine)

Lana Del Rey-Summertime Sadness
( Is this video the original, because if not it isn't as good, I've love loved her, no matter what everyone told me she was all about, how did I not know?)

Sara Bareilles- Brave
(This woman has been great from the start, she's too cool, love her and her messages)

Juanes- La Camisa Negra
(Okay, but seriously don't tell anyone, must make a spanish playlist on my to-do list)

Regina Spektor- On The Radio
( I don't even know, but it's tight)

The Fratellis- Chelsea Dagger
(You've got to be tappin' them toes)








No comments:

Post a Comment