Friday, January 24, 2014

Grandpa's Songs.

When we all were younger our grandpa had these songs he would sing to us, and it was just about the sweetest thing ever. I can even remember this one Christmas when I couldn't have been older than five and all us girls had matching Christmas patterned dresses and then my mom made booklets for everyone and we all sang the songs together. I tell you it's the sweet and simple things, that I could not be more thankful for.

These songs sang by others:
Chawing Chewing Gum- The Carter Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2-z6cVDQo
(Better version because Johnny Cash sings it, also fun fact many do not know my Cash love originates from my grandpa)


Shoo Fly Pie- Dinah Shore


Johnny Cash- Hey Good Lookin




This may be the explain for my old soul.
Hope you love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment